[GeoStL] Glenn warned us

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Group" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:25:00 -0500

-
From today's "Release Notes":

Today we updated the site with the following fixes:

* Removed the restriction to add a waypoint that is identical to the
cache location (an error message was added instead)
* Added the text "WGS84" to the UTM section of the "other conversions"
link on cache pages to reduce confusion
* Remove File Path from Photo Upload (IE)
* Fixed some text formatting on the Geocoin FAQ page
* My Finds calendar functionality has resumed
* We now disallow user names starting with "<" or ">"
* Usernames are restricted to 32 characters or less
* An ampersand in a Travel Bug name no longers breaks formatting
during activation
* An ampersand in a cache "placed by" field no longer breaks formatting
-----> * HTML no longer allowed in the cache "placed by" field
* Fixed a bug which prevented the bulk deletion of Field Notes

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx