[GeoStL] Girl Scout Geocaching Badge

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 12:51:10 -0500

Hi All.

My neighbor wants to help her girl scouts (up to a dozen girls, I think)
earn their Geocaching badge. I suggested she go to Forest Park since there
are plenty of caches, easy terrain, ease of parking and restrooms.

Has anyone helped a group of girls with this badge? Can you suggest ways to
make it a successful and enjoyable experience for the girls? Do they need
GPS units for each girl or can they share a couple?

My email is below if you want to reply off-line.

Thank you for any assistance or suggestions.

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)
Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx