[GeoStL] Re: Gilligan Returns

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:42:29 -0600

-

Some of the most interesting and fun logs to read are by people that have found caches accidently. It seems most that find them accidently are very pleasant and are interested in the hobby.

From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Gilligan Returns
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:49:32 -0600

Just a side note from Corporal Snuffy... The hunter that found this cache, left a steel penny or something.. I can't remember exactly what it was but I am sure it was a coin. I just thought that was nice and it made me smile thinking that he just stumbled upon this box in the woods and wanted to play with us..

It only shows that some hunters have no problem with it while others are just downright miserable.

Mike