[GeoSTL] Re: "Gilligan Returns"

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:28:24 -0500

You must be living right.

Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Bensman
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 8:21 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: "Gilligan Returns"

knock on wood, but I did not run into a single mosquito on my 7-mile hike
today placing river rat and geberet island caches and they were right by the
river and swamps.

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.