[GeoStL] Re: Get county GSAK macro?

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 21:53:28 -0500

-
Thanks Roger.

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Barnes
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 5:07 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Get county GSAK macro?

-
There is actually a couple of steps to this process.

First is to get your county field updated in GSAK.  The macro Nathan
referred to is for that purpose.  Be aware that older versions of GSAK
did not have a county field and used a user field for that purpose.

Second is to see your progress on the SLAGA Challenge.  Go here for a
macro to do that:
http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=13463&st=40&#entry91981
This macro does not check the special conditions (e.g. dates, state
parks, etc) but does check the counties in the current view of GSAK
against the list of counties in the SLAGA County Challenge.  Set your
filter prior to running the macro to only show your finds after the
date your started the SLAGA County Challenge and you should get an
accurate picture of your progress.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the owner of the SLAGA
County Challenge (me!)

Roger

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Nathan Rover <nrover@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> This one did the trick for me...

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?s=7e3eea969a171d54713049d09c7a8a43&showtopic
=10074&st=0&#entry65322

> -Nathan
> (NateDawgCC)
>

> On 6/10/2010 2:05 PM, ZLA Solutions wrote:
>> -
>> I'm going to work on the SLAGA challenge this weekend and heard there's a
>> GSAK macro to load that value for a list of caches. I'd appreciate it if
>> someone could send me a link to download it. I found one on Geotruckers
web
>> site but I wasn't sure it was very recent.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Zeke (ZLA)

>>   Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
>>   Missouri Geocaching land policies -->  http://tinyurl.com/lgyy84