[GeoStL] Re: Geowoodstock XII / SLAGA Spring Picnic 2014?

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 07:49:59 -0700 (PDT)

That is the only problem...it's kinda
late for spring, but kinda early for summer.
Another option is to make it a
standalone event all it's own, given the special circumstances. Call it a
"SLAGA Post (or Pre)-GWXII Meet and Greet" or something like that, and make it
potluck. Either way, I think it'd be awesome for SLAGA to host such an event as
sort of a "Hi, howyadoin? Glad you could make it to our area!" kind of thing. I
would be glad to host (or help host) such a thing...just tell me what I need to
do.

-Michael

The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.

Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.

- RuPaul -