[GeoStL] Re: Geowoodstock

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:03:02 -0500

-
We were, but not now.  I guess I could delete my log.  Maybe next year!

Andrew

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:20 PM, Bridget E. Griffin
<Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
>
>  Andrew, are you and Tom going to Geowoodstock?  Thought I saw your note
>  in the logs.
>  Mike and I are going.
>  Anyone else?
>  Bridget

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://yawetag.110mb.com
"I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger