[GeoStL] Re: Geography Test

  • From: "Kurt" <kstop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:18:58 -0500

-
Kept me busy, Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laura D
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 8:30 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Geography Test

-
This ought to keep her busy for a while...
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games.htm

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

August hosts - The choice is yours ...  Host a Show in August, and receive
your choice of one of these stainless products at 60% off! Choose from the
razor-sharp MicroplaneR Adjustable Grater or the 8-Quart Stainless Mixing
Bowl (available exclusively through this special). The 8-Quart Stainless
Mixing Bowl is not available for sale in our catalog. The only way to
purchase it is to host an August Show. Don't miss out!

August guests - Pitcher perfect!  Just in time for summer, we made one of
our most popular products even better! The Quick-StirR Pitcher now features
a new ergonomic handle for added leverage and comfort, and a fresh dot
pattern. It can be yours FREE when you purchase $60 or more at an August
Show.

Contact me today to learn how you can take advantage of these specials!