[GeoStL] Geocaching on Channel 4??

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:49:43 -0600

-
I received a phone call today from someone who says on Sat. morning they were
watching channel 4s zoo program and that the program highlighted geocaching.
It was talking about caching in the zoo.
I was told that the reporter followed someone around while they found a
geocache.  They explained what caching was, etc.

Anybody see this?

Jen

Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Subject field