[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching Merit Badge Assistance

  • From: "Gmail" <mikeinmo1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 16:40:15 -0500

-
Merit Badge Counselors are registered with the Local Council. They can
Help any Scout in the council. Another council would not recognize them am
as a counselor. Some counselors when registering opt to just take care of
Scouts in their troop. If they did sign a card for a Scout outside their
troop it would be OK but they are not listed on the MB Counselor list.
mikeinmo