[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching Merit Badge Assistance

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 21:25:36 -0500

-
Zeke,

I have worked with other troops on the other merit badges I am a
counselor for, so no problem. I will send my phone number offline and he
can contact me. With Mike saying my approval will be a done deal, I will
probably start working with my own troop, and he can sit in on the
sessions when we get them organized. My troop meets in Affton, near
Gravois and Heege, so that won't be too far.

Mike

from this