[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:28:54 -0600

-
Good idea.

Laura
2_cats

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bromley
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 11:24 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Geocaching

-
Laura,

In my 300+ finds, I've not found either of the two.  I have
found tools (screwdrivers, sissors, etc.) that might not be
kid friendly in that way but nothing disgusting that I would
be ashamed for my kids to find.

I'd like to think that Cachers (as a group) are "kid
friendly" in what they place in caches.  There are, as
always, exceptions that give the game a bad name.  If I
found anything like that, I'd remove it and leave a note for
the owner.

Steve aka javapgmr