[GeoStL] Re: Geocache Class Ideas

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:20:01 -0500

-
When we offered the class in St. Peters a couple of things seemed to boost
enrollment.  One was a general press release that the city put out.  Oddly
enough, it ended up in the editions outside of the St Peters area, but it
did pull in quite a few people.

Does Wentzville have a community or recreation center?  We put flyers in the
RecPlex.  There's a table and a rack in the entance area where there are
always information sheets about upcoming events and classes.  That's where
they put the flyers for the GC class.  They also seemed to attract attention
to the class.

Hope this helps.

Susan