[GeoStL] Geocache Beta Testers Wanted

  • From: BRYAN K RAUCH <know_future@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:59:00 -0500

-
Greetings fellow SLAGA members,
I am putting the finishing touches on a rather involved geocache and I
could really use some help to make sure that all (or at least most) of
the bugs are out of it before taking it live. About the cache:
Located in the Farmington area, about 60 miles south of St. Louis
Tentative D/T rating is 4/1.5
Cache hunter must decipher a cryptogram to find the cache
I anticipate that several hours of research on the Internet will be
required to break the code that leads to the cache. The ideal beta tester
would be an experienced cacher who enjoys a mental challenge. I'm hoping
to find someone who can come down and find the cache, too. However, if
you can't make the trip, but would like to take a crack at the code, your
feedback on that would be helpful.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you a copy of the cache
page.

Thanks,

Know Future