[GeoStL] Re: GeoStL] Re: iphone gc app - anyone recommend app other than official version?

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 16:50:30 -0500

Thank you for your answer Laura. You're exactly right. I have an Oregon 400t
which works great when I have it preloaded with what I need. But I just
replaced my 5 year old non-smart phone with an iPhone 4s. And I always have
my cell phone with me so I definitely want to be able to geocache with it.
And a smart phone beats a GPS when it comes to getting those new cache
notifications to grab those FTFs.

Thanks also to the rest of the responses for your helpful comments.

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)