[GeoStL] Re: GeoStL] Picnic hosts -some questions

  • From: <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 1:11:05 +0000

-
I have nothing against having it at a house, if there is sufficient land to
make it feasible for some spreading out and cache hunting. Shoot there are even
permanent caches on people's private farms. So if someone has tables, potties,
grills and wants to invite the "wacko internet world" to their house, hey go
for it!

But I am guessing most of us don't have that, so I was wondering what a "host"
is to do in that case.

I think variety is probably good too. We have had some at parks and some at
houses. I think that's nice in that we feature area parks and caches some, but
we also have a chance to experience SLAGA member hospitality (of course I have
never gotten to go to one of these.)

Jen

Subject field