[GeoSTL] Re: Geo-Court

  • From: "Dan Eubanks" <deubanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 13:52:12 -0500

Jen:

I agree that it seems like we are making some decisions based on emotion
rather than visable fact these days. However, sometimes good sense wins out.
I have placed 3 caches in green metal ammo boxes. They are great for weather
proof containers. But I will start shopping around for clear containers.
Tupperware is considered a delacacy to many field mice. I have found many
containers of tupperware type plastic chewed open by mice that have nothing
to eat inside, they just like the tupperware. I found "Tour of Creve Coeur"
the other day. That box is great!!!! It is hard clear lexan with a rubber
gasketed top that is held snug by piano hinges and two clamp-latches. What a
great cache box! I got to get some of these!

Dan
AKA Eubie3