[GeoSTL] Re: Geo-Court

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:05:13 -0500

There has been a lot of discussion on the forums about this, and I think the
concensus is that it wouldn't matter what kind of container or what label
was on it. I think there have been tupperware containers blown up too. It is
a matter of blow up first, ask questions later in these post 9/11 times. I
think it is best to just be wise about where they are placed and get
permission so that people know they are out there.

Jen
"nyisutter"

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of our mouths, but only what is
helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit
those who listen."
Ephesians 4:29