[GeoStL] Re: GeoBlogs

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 00:15:39 -0600

-
Ahhhhh.. I see. I can handle "It's Personal".

The thing (technical term) on the right side says there are 6 comments.
I only counted 2.

I had some free time.

Nancy

From: "tnands

I thought I posted a comment to a geoBloggo but it's not there.
Does it have to be approved by the log owner or site owner or do I need to
be registered in order to post a comment too?
Did I miss some fine print somewhere?

Nancy