[GeoStL] Re: Geo

  • From: Martin Gross <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:58:44 -0500

Nope. My car was destroyed by a flash flood when hurricane Ike came through last month, so my range is pretty limited these days. There's one out on Olive I still need to get, and a newish one in Forest Park. I'll pick those up before the weather turns bleak. I did manage to make my first find in over a month while at an Ultimate Frisbee tournament in Milwaukee this past weekend, though! It was my first Wisconsin find.

mbg

On Oct 21, 2008, at 10:46 PM, MutherAndSun wrote:

Yep, 4 FTF. One was a magnetic sheet on an artillery gun (in the dark!) Ate a free pizza (compliments of a cacher swag coupon) in the Jeep on the way home. AH, this is the life!