[GeoStL] General Question about Caching

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:27:15 -0600

Can someone please tell me what "puzzle" caches are. (yes I did read on the
site) Wonder what other people think.

I would think any cache that requires math to figure out more than one set of
coordinates would be a puzzle type.

Why I am asking is that while reviewing many caches I have discovered very few
are listed as this type when I think they should be if there is alot of puzzles
to figure out.

Just wondering why this is.  I just don't like spending lots of time figuring
math out and try to avoid these types with a lot of math.  A little isn't bad
but some have a lot.  I am terrible at math :-)

Just curious.
Jen

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.