[GeoStL] Gecocaching 101

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 05:46:22 -0700 (PDT)

In cooperation with St. Louis County Parks, SLAGA is offering a Geocaching 101
class this Saturday, May 5, at Queeny.  We already have 9 pre-registered
attendees and expect at least a few more. We could use a few more volunteers,
primarily for the one-on-one outdoor segment of the class. The event starts at
10:00 am. The PowerPoint paralysis segment should be over by 11:00 or 11:30.
If
you can help us out, please log a will-attend over here:
http://coord.info/GC3H6DK

Now back to the quiet that is the freelist ;)

Tom