[GeoStL] Gateway Speedway Tickets

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Group" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:57:20 -0500

-
I won tickets to Gateway next Saturday (Sept 6) for the NASCAR
Craftsman Truck Series race.  I'll be out of town, so I won't be able
to go.  Therefore, I'm offering the tickets to the group.

Since I haven't picked up the tickets yet, I don't know the
particulars.  I'm assuming it's two tickets, but I don't know what
section or if parking is included.  I plan on getting the tickets on
Wednesday or Thursday, and will have more information then.

If interested, let me know.  For all that's interested, I'll put their
names in a hat and draw one at random (I may even let Sage do it).
We'll find a way to transfer the tickets, even if it means placing
them in a cache.

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger