[GeoStL] Gas?... We don't need, no stinking gas

  • From: KURT ANDREWS <kurt.w.andrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 06:27:40 -0700 (PDT)

We decided, ok I decided, but Greta aggrees with me, to stay closer to home for
the weekend and let folks who really need the gas have it.  This may destroy
our chances for the 2005 camper MDNR camper award, but we have plenty of caches
in side of 10 miles from my house.  We may go as far out as twenty miles this
weekend but that's half the distance to Hawn state park like we had planned.

The kids are asking why we aren't going, but I think I'll just remind them to
pray for those who have lost a lot more than a weekend camping...

If we're lucky we'll run in to some of you caching in south county or maybe at
woodhenge.

Regards,

Kurt for TM7AS