[GeoStL] Re: Garmin to cut 141 local jobs

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:36:23 -0500

-
No, the last firmware fixed most of the issues with it.  There are still
some issues with it.  But IMHO, the CO/OR are the bests GPSs out there.

I am heading up to Mark Twain Lake to teach the ACOE how to GPS stuff, GPS
some stuff for MOGA, and inch my way to 5K (maybe this weekend? 31 to go)

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"