[GeoStL] Re: Garmin to cut 141 local jobs

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 05:05:11 -0700

-
I really like my Colorado for the most part.  I don't like the battery life and
it doesn't zoom in as far as my DeLorme PN-20 did.  I absolutely love the large
screen and the scroll wheel navigation although text input is a bit cumbersome
with the wheel.  Plus, I only paid $225 for it around Christmas time.

My two cents.  (why is it only a penny for your thoughts and people always give
two cents?)  Hmmmmm.

Fried Okra.-  Camdenton, Mo.  MOGA! MOGA! MOGA!

Gary Braman
Senior Technical Consultant
focusIT, Inc.
8655 E. Via De Ventura