[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Stuff

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

To the new SLAGA President,

I will not be at the Park Palooza tomorrow.  Just keep it until we meet up
again somewhere.  Thanks for snagging it for me.

Ex SLAGA Vice President but still SLAGA Membership Administrator.
Pandyandy

Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:18:32 -0700
From: pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Garmin Stuff
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To all that was at the picnic today.

I got home and could not find the part that snaps onto the back of my 60GSx to
mount it in the suction cup windshield mount to my car.  I think that I might
have put it in my lap while in the car and then when I got out it might have
dropped on the ground.
I remember seeing one on the rock wall right behind where Bob and Barb set up
for the Poker Run.  I remember talking to The Cat about it and how someone
would really miss it.  That someone could be me. It might have belonged to
someone and it might have been brought up to the pavilion by someone who found
it?
Would anyone know what might have happened to it?

Pandyandy