[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Oregon 450

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 06:06:33 -0800 (PST)

Go to this link and download the program. It is the BEST application you can
possibly get for geocaching, and it goes right on your computer.

Once you go GSAK, you never go back. ;)

www.gsak.net

________________________________
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 06:03:17 -0800
From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another way uses this method...if you have GSAK, you can load the GPX file onto
GSAK (or download the GPX file directly to GSAK) and then using the "Garmin
Export" macro, it'll automatically put the GPX files on the Oregon. Here is a
link to the macro:

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?s=ce35b06bf94406ffcc1dc7cbd65e6e46&showtopic=7745&st=40&#entry183168

-Michael