[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Oregon 450

  • From: Patricia Hutchison <patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:04:30 -0600

GSAK - how do I get this and does it go onto the Garmin or onto my computer or
onto my i(d10t)Phone or what?Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 06:03:17 -0800
From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Garmin Oregon 450
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another way uses this method...if you have GSAK, you can load the GPX file onto
GSAK (or download the GPX file directly to GSAK) and then using the "Garmin
Export" macro, it'll automatically put the GPX files on the Oregon. Here is a
link to the macro:

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?s=ce35b06bf94406ffcc1dc7cbd65e6e46&showtopic=7745&st=40&#entry183168

-Michael