[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Oregon 450

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 06:03:17 -0800 (PST)

Another way uses this method...if you have GSAK, you can load the GPX file onto
GSAK (or download the GPX file directly to GSAK) and then using the "Garmin
Export" macro, it'll automatically put the GPX files on the Oregon. Here is a
link to the macro:

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?s=ce35b06bf94406ffcc1dc7cbd65e6e46&showtopic=7745&st=40&#entry183168

-Michael