[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Oregon 450

  • From: Patricia Hutchison <patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:57:22 -0600

To clarify my question below:  I want to download a PQ showing caches along a
route from home to MOGA, but I want to keep them separate from the caches for
other queries.  Is this possible to do on the Garmin?From:
patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Garmin Oregon 450
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:49:35 -0600

Ok, I managed to download a PQ of my "owned" caches so I would have them on the
machine, but I then went to an individual cache page and used the on-screen
button to download a single cache to my Garmin.  Actually, I did a couple this
way because I am headed to U City tomorrow at lunchtime.  When I looked on the
GPS to see how they looked, I noticed that it just stuck all the caches
together without differentiating which I own and the others.  Is this what's
supposed to happen ?