[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Oregon 450

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 08:18:02 -0600

-
What's the advantage of the macro over using the built in Send to GPSr function in GSAK?

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 3/7/2013 8:03 AM, Michael Rogers wrote:
Another way uses this method...if you have GSAK, you can load the GPX file onto GSAK (or download the GPX file directly to GSAK) and then using the "Garmin Export" macro, it'll automatically put the GPX files on the Oregon. Here is a link to the macro:

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?s=ce35b06bf94406ffcc1dc7cbd65e6e46&showtopic=7745&st=40&#entry183168

-Michael