[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Oregon 450

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 05:59:56 -0800 (PST)

Once you run the PQ, download it to your computer and then unzip it. Take the
unzipped GPX file and put it in the GPX folder on your Garmin unit. Find your
Garmin unit on the computer and open that folder, go to "Garmin", then "GPX"
and drop it in there. This video should explain it well for you. He's using a
different GPX file, but the premise is the same. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9XMSYHF0WE

-Michael