[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Nuvi

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:31:51 -0500

As far as the new maps, they are free if you purchased the Nuvi and new maps were released within 90 days of purchase. But, I don't know if that applies to the refurb units. the current set is City Navigator 2009, released around May of this year.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxx>