[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Nuvi

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:51:00 -0500

Oh my...that had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!

From: christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
Garmin NuviDate: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:59:15 -0500

I'm thinking of buying one of these. Which one do you suggest? I'm thinking
about the 260.

I got a kick of  this log by Pika Wants Cake on my Yet Another Dam Cache GCPKBB
 Which model are you using?

Out caching with Flatkatz during a MEGA MOGA! Had a great time! The funniest
part was listening to the NUVI saying, "arriving at yet another damn cache"
...too funny!!! TNLNSL TFTC!!!

Thanks!

Eric
Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm