[GeoStL] Re: Garmin 60CS

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:51:27 -0700 (PDT)

Mapsource?  are you talking about the "city select" version?  I have Metroguide
V5 for my vista, I know I can use these maps for viewing but not for
autorouting on the 60CS.  If city select 6 is coming out soon then I'll hold
off on getting it since I was planning on buying city select 5 in the next
couple weeks.  I'm hoping TigerGPS didn't sell out over the weekend and their
page not be updated since it said they were in stock, I really want to be able
to take it and play while heading up to LaBelle mothers day weekend.

Jim Bensman <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st2\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui)
}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
That is what I am using too.

There is a beta for MapSource version 6 that uses a new format.  EasyMPS will
not work with the new version, but it will be soon updated to work with the new
version of MapSource.  So don?t update to version 6 until he gets EasyMPS
updated.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"