[GeoStL] Re: GW6

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:42:51 -0500

-
Did he mention everyone was SO nice??

Bridget - who's SO nice

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Griffin
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:21 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: GW6

-
LOL!! I forgot to mention Peoria Bill and PattyTracker from CIGA and
MonkeyBrad, Scoot the Frog and Robert Lipe from Tennessee. I only
mentioned
everyone because it was the only people I know or have met. There were
so
many people that were attending their 1st GW and many more who had just
started caching within the last few months. It was good to see so many
new
faces and meet so many good people. We met some people from Oregon,
Wisconsin, North Carolina, Utah, California, Nevada and Wyoming.
Everyone we
met was so nice... You gotta love a sport/hobbie/activity that can take
all
walks of life, put them together with a common interest, and have
everyone
treat each other with respect. Everyone gets along! Cachers are so nice!

We wish we had made some of the other events but there were too many
caches
and not enough time..

Mike