[GeoStL] Re: GSAK problem

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:50:03 -0500

-
Like the other three, I've been using Firefox since around version 1.5
and have never looked back. There are still a few sites I use IE for,
and I use an add-on called IE Tab. I click a button on the
bottom-right of Firefox, and it reloads the page using IE. It stays in
my Firefox tabs, but renders the page using IE's engine.

I will admit that IE's gotten a lot better in the past couple of
years. The newest version is nice, but I can't live without Firefox
and all of the add-ons I have.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams