[GeoStL] Re: GSAK for Macs?

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:11:50 -0500

I thought OS X could run Windows software. Don't they have something
resembling WINE that will let you run any Windoze App?

...then there's always Bootcamp, but who wants to defile a perfectly good
machine running a Unix-based OS with that Windoze garbage? Plus you actually
have to reboot between the two. Did they every get a virtualization ap
developed you you can run XP UNDER OS X? Then when it crashes you don't lose
everything that's not under Windoze.

-Jon