[GeoStL] Re: GSAK and IPad 2

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 18:29:20 -0500

Seek and you shall find, butterfly. Take a deep breath and go to the land of
the app store. Seek geocaching and it shall lead the way to the groundspeak app
and geosphere. Both are good and the two big bitters. Get them. One is easier
the other is more powerful. BOth are useful.

Past that, there are a few misc. other apps that look good too as sarah
mentioned .   The challenge app act. There are a couple geocaching tools apps
that help with multi caches and such.

See what  libby uses, she does real good with whatever she uses.

I use my phone and the above apps are what i use.

Now go, be strong and fly like the wind.  Opps,should be:    Go forth on
wounded knee and seek plastic box.

On Sep 14, 2011, at 4:51 PM, Richard Sheffold wrote:

> Bob,
>
> NeonGeo is an Android app, so that won’t help you on the IPad.
>
> I know nothing about the other 2 other than the Groundspeak app is available
> too.

Glenn