[GeoStL] Re: GSAK Question for caching with a friend

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 17:58:28 -0600

-
There's a macro that does this.  I can't remember the name of it, but
I'll look it up when I get home.

Essentially, you store each cacher's "My Finds" query in a folder and
run the macro with GSAK showing only the caches in an area.

If I remember correctly, it will only show you the caches that no one
has found, but I could be wrong.

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger