[GeoStL] Re: GSAK Question for caching with a friend

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 17:49:29 -0600

Yes but using gpsbabel is a better way. Robert Lipe has a document on his site
on how to do this. Each person must run a query for the area and then someone
needs to run a query of all caches. Run bable against all files and it creates
a gpx file of only caches no one has found.

I am sure GSAK can do it because I recall a script off their website.

Mike Griffin
314-569-7428 ESN: 281
636-485-9998 (Cell)

Sent using my BlackBerry Wireless Device.
Typos are entirely possible!