[GeoStL] Re: GPS tracks for the Labarque Walkabout Trilogy

  • From: "Barry Bryant" <barramus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:19:05 -0600

-
Maybe it's just me but I think the old way in is much easier,
and prettier too.

The "trail" in via the new lot traverses the side of a hill for
about 1/2 a mile or so.

The old way in has a real trail.
It is uphill a lot but I find that a lot easier than going across
a hill...much easier on my ankles..

A few folks had their GPS on all the time, maybe they can help
you with the track.

Barry

Barry Bryant
Bryant Services, LLC
www.bryantservices.com
barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home Remodeling and Repair
of all types.  Electric, Plumbing
Carpentry, Doors and Trim,  Etc.
Kitchens and  Bathrooms Remodeled
Insured for your protection

Real Estate Services
Free Buyer's Agency
Competitive Rate for Sellers
Always looking to purchase distressed properties.