[GeoStL] Re: GPS that has trails

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:30:24 -0500

Yes that is correct I've got lots of trail data for the ST Louis area.  My
STL area map has 1,400 points and 1,587 trail segments in it.  I also have
topo maps for the area.

I am planning on going to the Strawberry Creek event and maybe the CITGO
event the next day.  I can bring CDs with me.  So if anyone wants one, let
me know and I can bring some.

Everyone should remember the trail maps are regularly updated with new
trails.  And others are encouraged to send me a track file of any trails to
add to the map.  Set record method to auto and interval to most often.  No
trail is too small to add.  The more people contribute, the better the map
will be.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

  _____