[GeoStL] Re: GPS on TV

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:24:44 -0500

    I didn't mind it...it did offer a good explanation for GPS and how the
military uses it. I might tape it the next time it's on or buy it so I can show
it to the science clubs.
    Also...I have 20 or so Guides from Garmin called "GPS Guide for beginners."
If you want I can bring them to the picnic and dole them out as necessary.

~Chris