[GeoStL] GPS Unit for my dad

  • From: Steve Stewart <magsmatts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:13:30 -0500

My dad is 72 years old and has gone geocaching with me several times.  He
has decided to start geocaching on his own.  He does not want to get a cell
phone that can use an app.  So I need to get one of the old style hand held
units.  I am looking for a unit that is fairly easy to use and is
paperless.  I have an Oregon 200 and I am happy with it but it seems to be
outdated now.  I would appreciate any recommendations you might have.  I am
not looking for the cheapest or the most expensive but one that he will be
happy with.  Thanks for your help

Stewy1966
Steve