[GeoStL] Re: GPS The MOVIE

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:24:37 -0600

-
According to the new guidelines could this be a loggable mega event?

Would all the 500 participants have to be at the same place at the same
time? If 5 theaters simultaneously screened the movie and 100 people showed
up to each screening would that be ONE mega event or 5 small events? Would
everyone HAVE to bring a covered dish? And, if they did, would that be its
own separate event, resulting in two event logs for the evening?

Ohhhhh heyyyy..  what if there was a GPS the Movie geocoin created and
everyone show showed up 30 minutes beforehand and SWAPPED those coins --
Loggable event #3?

Is popcorn a covered dish? I'm sure theaters wouldn't want a bunch crock
(pots) everywhere.

I'm just saying ...  trying to get the most out of the new guidelines

Nancy