[GeoStL] *GLN Jeep T.B.

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:16:05 -0500

-
Just had to send this along. This is what wanting a Jeep T.B. real bad can
do to people, all in good clean fun.....
From GeoJoe

HereFishyFishy TOOK MY JEEP TB! IT'S MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!
IT WAS PLACED IN MY CACHE! IT'S MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!
Don't you have anything better to do on a Monday night at 9:25 than
to steal someone else's JEEP TB. I'M GOING TO TELL YOUR DADDY!!!!
I want it back! It's not fare! I got home at 9:30p.m. checked my
email and there was the message I was hopping for:

"Greetings -

This Jeep 4x4 Travel Bug:

Jeep 4x4 #2221
http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?guid=0e3e429d-0e6f-4a84-
8909-d21892d3a592

has just been placed approximately 0 miles SE of the
42001 zipcode in this cache:

Whitehaven"

Whitehaven!! All I had time to say to Brenda I BYE. I was there by
9:45. I waited for a few people to clear out of the parking and
headed for the cache, I opened the cache---Nothing. There was not
JEEP TB in the cache. I flipped to the last log. HereFishyFishy
stopped by to get Jeep TB.
MY JEEP TB!!!!! IT'S NOT FARE!! I WANTED IT!!

AND I KNOW HEREFISHYFISHY HE WON'T TELL ME WHERE HE IS GOING TO
PLACE IT. JUST LIKE CACHE ON THE SIDE, HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO PLACE
A CACHE, BUT WOULD HE TELL ME WHERE? NOOO, HE SAID I HAD TO WAIT
UNTIL IT WAS POSTED ON GEOCACHING.COM (SEE THAT'S THE TYPE OF PERSON
HE IS).

Congratulations! I got dibs on the TB.
GEO.JOE

From Me to Geo Joe:

Just realized there was more at the bottom. What were you driving, I sat
across the parking lot until about 9:48 in a silver Plymouth Grand Voyager
with my parking lights on. Did you see me?

From Joe to me:

I think he's rubbing my nose in it, that he found the Jeep TB. Take
a look at the note he left on the cache page:

HereFishyFishy posted a note for Whitehaven (Traditional Cache) at
7/5/2004

Log Date: 7/5/2004
Just stopped by to pick up a COOL Jeep TB. I've been longing just to
see one of these and now as I write this note I am holding one in my
hand that for just for a short time is mine until I decide to part
ways with it for another who can have the same experience. Thanks
Glenn and RGS for dropping off these.

See how smug he is. He knew I would be the first to receive this log
entry. He's mocking me, I think I here him laughing.
He got the "COOL Jeep TB"-geo.joe got nothing ha ha HA HA HA.

"I am holding one in MY HANDS that for just for a short time is
MINE, HA HA HA until I decide to part ways with it, I am the king of
Geocaching. Joe has nothing, nothing I tell you HA HA HA"

I was in My 88 Olds Cutlass supreme Clasic with a bike rack on the
back. I parked next to the police parking because ther was a read
dodge truck parked by the Phone and I could not tell if anyone was
in it.

From me to Joe:
I couldn't stop laughing as I read your other messages, seriously now do you
really think I am KING?  Sounds good to me: KING HereFishyFishy...  The red
truck was there when I was there, looked empty. There were some people
having a picnic on the curb.

KING HereFishyFishy who pulled the JEEP Excaliber from the cache.  I knight
the Sir Joe Cache-alot

From Joe to me:
I'm laughing harder now than when I typed my notes.
Sir Joe Cache-alot

From Me to Joe:
THis has turned out to be one of my finniest caching experiences.

King HereFishyFishy

I think I may just change my name mow.

Subject field