[GeoStL] Re: GC.com Changes

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:26:22 -0500

-
I tried to get on it this morning and it's still down.
BBD1

From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] GC.com Changes
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:06:35 EDT

Last night GC.com did some overhauling of the system, I have only  noticed
one thing so far, and I like it. When you look on a cache page, right after it
gives the number of logged visits, it then has a breakdown of how many  of
each type if log for that cache. I think it's about time for that. Geowoodstock
5 has 215 notes, 597 will attends, 1 published, and one coordinate  change
logs so far. Has anyone noticed anything else?

Strider