[GeoStL] Re: GC7E99 (?)

  • From: Geocachette@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 09:41:56 EST

In a message dated 1/10/03 12:37:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> It has been a long time since I was at the stadium so
> I would be no help here. But looking over the cache
> page and the profile of the placer I would vote for
> archiving and placing another there by someone who is
> local and can maintain it.....

Why should we be trying to archive a cache for someone else just because no
one has found it yet?  Maybe this cacher makes frequent trips to the area ...
maybe he has friends here.  Shouldn't he be contacted first?

I have a cache that no one has visited but I don't plan on archiving it just
because of that.

Georgie